Washington attorney Brian Chase has an excellent, well-rounded background that enables him to provide premium services from a law firm that focuses on criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and estate planning. He has experience as a Grant County public defender, and worked for a law firm in private practice before opening his own law firm. Additional information about Mr. Chase is included below:
Mr. Chase attended Central Washington University and Gonzaga University Law School. He began his legal career in Quincy as an associate attorney at a local law firm. Mr. Chase enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, reading, and spending time with his family.
- Sole Practitioner
- Grant County Public Defender
Areas Of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation Matters
- Labor and Industry Claims
- 2003 - Washington State Bar
- Gonzaga University Law School, Spokane, Washington, 2003 J.D.
- Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington, 2000 B.S. Major: Law & Justice